dreamycakes1 Posted 13 Jan 2014 , 5:04am
post #1 of

Did anyone had an experience with making a Break up Cake?

One of my client  asked through email asking to make a "Breakup Cake". Means he is going to breakup with his girlfriend. I'm not sure this is true or someone is playing around. When I read the email, I'm like "WHAT"...I don't know how to reply back to him. He wants it on valentines day.

This is the partial mail said - "so it Would be feasible to prepare a big cake with broken hearts and glitters purpose write on "its over, i'm leaving you for --------"

10 replies
pixiefuncakes Posted 13 Jan 2014 , 5:12am
post #2 of

Oh that's horrible, what kind of person does that?  I hope it's a joke.

BatterUpCake Posted 13 Jan 2014 , 5:17am
post #3 of

I would not do it. I did however have a party for the one year anniversary of my divorce. If it were for something like that, I would do the cake.

dreamycakes1 Posted 13 Jan 2014 , 5:18am
post #4 of

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixiefuncakes 

Oh that's horrible, what kind of person does that?  I hope it's a joke.

I was shocked when I read the mail :(

DeniseNH Posted 13 Jan 2014 , 5:24am
post #5 of

He's setting up for a youtube video on Valentines Day.  I would never do something like that.  Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

BatterUpCake Posted 13 Jan 2014 , 5:26am
post #6 of

he's a total butthole...then again maybe he found out she is sleeping with his brother? Either way as adecortor I would NOT get involved!! What a weenie..

howsweet Posted 13 Jan 2014 , 5:29am
post #7 of

I would never do a cake intended to hurt someone. Besides, can you imagine the bad publicity if it went viral? No thanks!

dreamycakes1 Posted 13 Jan 2014 , 5:40am
post #8 of
I will not do this cake too. But I don't know how to reply, since I don't know his situation.

When I read the mail, I hated the guy. I was thinking someone is playing around, so was plan to write a little harsh reply. But then, my friend told me what if the girl cheated on him with someone else or a player. If she loves cakes, he want to take the revenge...so then I felt like I don't want to get involve in this.

At the same time, it is not professional to reply to this e-mail. 
BatterUpCake Posted 13 Jan 2014 , 5:46am
post #9 of

Just tell him this is not the type of cake you do. It is your business you do not need any reason

dreamycakes1 Posted 13 Jan 2014 , 6:19am

Quote:

Originally Posted by BatterUpCake 

Just tell him this is not the type of cake you do. It is your business you do not need any reason

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%