Cake Decorating Online Picture Contest?

Lounge By latina21 Updated 10 Jan 2014 , 8:23pm by latina21

latina21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
latina21 Posted 9 Jan 2014 , 7:05pm
post #1 of 3

AHi my name is Marie:) I'm new to this site and fairly new to cake decorating too!!! I live in a small town and I need to know where there are any cake contest online. That I could just post a pic and done!! I've tried to look around in Indiana but I haven't been able to find any so now I'm wondering if there's any I could do online! I'm very passionate about what I do and would love to get feedback on my cakes....if anyone could help me I would so appreciate it! (I do know about the clock contest on cake central) Thank you :)

2 replies
shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 9 Jan 2014 , 11:06pm
post #2 of 3

It's not a contest, but we have a thread where you can get your cakes critiqued honestly and fairly (and not sugar-coated, haha).

http://cakecentral.com/t/755127/peer-review-cake-club

I think you put your picture in your gallery and then post on the thread the location of the picture and that you want helpful suggestions.

latina21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
latina21 Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 8:23pm
post #3 of 3

AThank you for responding :) and I will try this tonite I have to get on my laptop to figure this website out kind of new to it lol and using my iphone! But thanks that's exactly what I need no sugar coating! Lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%