Who Am I ? - Cc Member Guess

Lounge By ApplegumPam Updated 10 Jan 2014 , 3:09pm by kazita

kazita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:56am
post #211 of 249

AShes sarcastic and states it right in her post and yes there are some great people here I agree..ive met some nice people here but there are down right rude people here...dont have to read between the lines most of the mean ones just come right out and type there sarcastic unneeded remarks....and Applegum was bring mean

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:59am
post #212 of 249

AOh I agree no boring here you all are so sarcastic you keep it interesting...and yes I know how to flag and block people

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:02am
post #213 of 249

A

Original message sent by scrumdiddlycakes

Well, this [I]was[/I] a fun thread.

If you have a problem with a thread that is currently going on, or a post in it, flag it for the mods. Or post your concerns is said thread, don't clutter the rest of the forum with it. There is absolutley no need to spoil everyone's fun on what was a drama-free, good hearted game.

I talk to a lot of these lovely ladies on a daily basis, away from CC. They are not 'mean', they are wonderful caring women. What you see is what you get, they aren't saying things about anyone here, that they don't say here.

All this 'reading between the lines' garbage has gotten so ridiculously out of hand. Not every comment has a hidden jab directed at somebody, you're speaking to people of all ages, from all different walks of life, all over the world, and we all view things differently... that means there will be some misunderstandings.

If you don't like the way someone acts on an online forum, I suggets blocking them, flagging their posts for a mod, ignoring the offending thread or finding a forum with only like-minded people.

For the record, applebum is NOT mean. She is pretty gosh darned amazing,

WAS A FUN THREAD!! OH COME ON YOU'RE ALL ON YOUR TOES TO SEE WHAT'S GONNA BE POSTED NEXT

Godot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Godot Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:07am
post #214 of 249

AWtf?

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:13am
post #215 of 249

APeople dont like to be told that thier true colors are showing

enga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enga Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:13am
post #216 of 249

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godot 

Wtf?

Godot leave it alone, let this die down.

bubs1stbirthday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bubs1stbirthday Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:16am
post #217 of 249

lol at the risk of having everyone turning on me for jumping in out of turn (and yep I am on the edge of my seat for the next instalment of cattiness lol)

WHO AM I?  

Life's too short to make cake pops.

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:17am
post #218 of 249

AI was reading through this thread and there's even a disagreement between two regulars here a and one wanted the other one to say sorry and she should have...yet she didnt and people even jumped on the ban wagon saying she shouldn't have to say sorry...thats just not right and it shows how you guys will attack each other

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:18am
post #219 of 249

A

Original message sent by bubs1stbirthday

lol at the risk of having everyone turning on me for jumping in out of turn (and yep I am on the edge of my seat for the next instalment of cattiness lol)

WHO AM I?   Life's too short to make cake pops.

Lol

enga Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:20am
post #220 of 249

Let them attack me I don't care, I'll turn the other cheek if it matters. The offenders know who they are. Nuff said.

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:21am
post #221 of 249

Did somebody call for the ........:roll:

.____________@@_

I                                 \

I-----------------------------\__

I  WAAMBULANCE         I

I__  ___________  ____/

,,,,O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O,,,,,

enga Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:23am
post #222 of 249

Quote:

Originally Posted by MBalaska 

Did somebody call for the ........:roll:

.____________@@_

I                                 \

I-----------------------------\__

I  WAAMBULANCE         I

I__  ___________  ____/

,,,,O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O,,,,,

Don't make this into more than what it is MB

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:23am
post #223 of 249

AOh yet another guilty party...

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:25am
post #224 of 249

AYes let them gang up on you....lord knows they need it ...they need thier fix

bubs1stbirthday Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:33am
post #225 of 249

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazita 

Yes let them gang up on you....lord knows they need it ...they need thier fix

haha - ta for that - guess you are not planning on sticking up for me then lol. :eek: 

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:38am
post #226 of 249

A

Original message sent by bubs1stbirthday

haha - ta for that - guess you are not planning on sticking up for me then lol. :o  

Why wouldn't I stick up for you?? I dont even know you...you're pretty new so if the group attacked you why wouldn't I stand up for you??

MBalaska Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:38am
post #227 of 249
Quote:

Oh yet another guilty party...

A Guilty Party?.....wait......what was the charge....guilty of what again.... huh.. WTH ?? :detective:

I mean if it's so off topic now that it's not about cake, has anyone seen any good movies lately.  I have.......Wreck-It Ralph. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Oh yeah......don't make it more than what it is.  What was it exactly, or rather 'What is it'.

It is WHAT?  don't have a clue. Never did, Never Will, Don't know, Don't care. but I'll bet I can fix it all with a little Modeling Chocolate.     Who Am I?

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:39am
post #228 of 249

ALol...because your getting your fix!! FUNNY:-D

bubs1stbirthday Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:42am
post #229 of 249

Lol well after all the excitement it is bed time, night all.

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:49am
post #230 of 249

ALol night

Godot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Godot Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:50am
post #231 of 249

A

Original message sent by enga

No way - you're the one who wrecked this awesome thread. No way should you get off easy here.

Mb - waambulance - too funny.

scrumdiddlycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrumdiddlycakes Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:51am
post #232 of 249

Quote:

Originally Posted by MBalaska 

A Guilty Party?.....wait......what was the charge....guilty of what again.... huh.. WTH ?? :detective:

I mean if it's so off topic now that it's not about cake, has anyone seen any good movies lately.  I have.......Wreck-It Ralph. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Oh yeah......don't make it more than what it is.  What was it exactly, or rather 'What is it'.

It is WHAT?  don't have a clue. Never did, Never Will, Don't know, Don't care. but I'll bet I can fix it all with a little Modeling Chocolate.     Who Am I?

You 'wicked' thing you :P

MBalaska Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:53am
post #233 of 249

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by enga 

No way - you're the one who wrecked this awesome thread. No way should you get off easy here.

Godot, I don't even know what the heck is going on.:o

enga Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 11:53am
post #234 of 249

Quote:

Quote:

Girl kiss my grits, um going to sleep rant by yourself some people have to go to work, Peace out

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 12:00pm
post #235 of 249

AIm no longer gonna walk on eggshells here... you people don't.....but this thread has run it's course...

MBalaska Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 12:00pm
post #236 of 249
Quote:

Girl kiss my grits, um going to sleep rant by yourself some people have to go to work, Peace out

well butter my butt and call me a biscuit

because................I'm staying up to watch.......................................................

Vanellope Von Schweetz driving her race car in Wreck-It Ralph   ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

sixinarow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sixinarow Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 1:54pm
post #237 of 249

Quote:

Your being deleted as you type...because your mean!!

You know what's sad, the people who accuse others of being bullies are usually the ones calling names.

AppleGumPam is one of the most knowledgeable, giving, CARING people I have met on CC. She's blunt and has high standards and has helped me, personally, to up my standards for my work along with many other "meanies" here.  I've gotten to know several of them outside of cc and can tell you -- there is not a group of more big-hearted people, willing to bend over backwards to help someone, willing to brainstorm, comfort, LAUGH  -- at ALL hours. But because they don't phrase things in the way some people would like, they are accused of being mean. Ridiculus. Unless or until you know the heart of that person, don't make accusations.

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 1:59pm
post #238 of 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazita   Yes let them gang up on you....lord knows they need it ...they need thier fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazita   Lol...because your getting your fix!! FUNNY:-D

I have not been involved in this ridiculous thread so don't be dragging me into this sorry drama :-t 

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 2:30pm
post #239 of 249

A

Original message sent by MimiFix

I have not been involved in this ridiculous thread so don't be dragging me into this sorry drama :-t  

How did I drag you into anything. ..must have a guilty conscious

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 2:31pm
post #240 of 249

A

Original message sent by sixinarow

You know what's sad, the people who accuse others of being bullies are usually the ones calling names.

AppleGumPam is one of the most knowledgeable, giving, CARING people I have met on CC. She's blunt and has high standards and has helped me, personally, to up my standards for my work along with many other "meanies" here.  I've gotten to know several of them outside of cc and can tell you -- there is not a group of more big-hearted people, willing to bend over backwards to help someone, willing to brainstorm, comfort, LAUGH  -- at ALL hours. But because they don't phrase things in the way some people would like, they are accused of being mean. Ridiculus. Unless or until you know the heart of that person, don't make accusations.

Blah blah blah...join the meanies group

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%