Have You Seen Kaley Cuoco's Crazy Upside Down, Chandelier Wedding Cake!

Lounge By andpotts Updated 24 Jul 2014 , 9:57pm by AZCouture

cakealicious7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakealicious7 Posted 16 Jan 2014 , 9:49am
post #31 of 37

AOh her cakes are out of this world beautiful!!!

Lizzybug78 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lizzybug78 Posted 16 Jan 2014 , 10:38am
post #32 of 37

That is beautiful!

You know what though; I've just been looking on the butterend website, and I love the dragon cake more! How on earth did she get a 9lb modelling chocolate dragon to just sit without sinking? All I can think is that the main tiers are dummies (she did lift them very easily), or that there's some serious internal supports that aren't shown in the video. Either way, Wow!

http://www.thebutterend.com/portfolio_page/dragon-cake/

andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 18 Jan 2014 , 10:53am
post #33 of 37

ASorry I definitely should have included the name of the bakery I was just so excited by that cake, still haven't seen many other pictures, I just think it's so dang cool!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 18 Jan 2014 , 2:03pm
post #34 of 37

andpotts--great post--

lizzy--re; the dragon cake--ooooh what a cake whata cool video too--and it took you right to the reception too--difficult to watch when they skewered the lovely dragon --oooh don't hurt him!--but all's well hahaha

wow that was the awesomest--client/caker/cake match & win--

yes i agree that was a dummy--just makes sense so you're not crazed out yer gourd with all that last minute falderal--plus no worries about the weight--

great way to start the day and a saturday at that (cake delivery day) so much fun!

saskibrand Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saskibrand Posted 2 Mar 2014 , 10:35am
post #35 of 37

Nice post. anyways, JOBLESS? visit us @ http://www.unemployedpinoys.com

MrsVee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsVee Posted 24 Jul 2014 , 9:43pm
post #36 of 37

AI know this is REALLY late, but what size pans do you think were used to make this cake? I've been trying to figure that out for a while with no luck.

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 24 Jul 2014 , 9:57pm
post #37 of 37

AProbably a 6 or 7 for the bottom, looks like a two ir three inch diff for the next two, and maybe a four inch diff for some of the ones above that.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%