Thin Cake Pans To Bake In? (Jelly Roll Style)

Decorating By Chya Updated 2 Jan 2014 , 8:13pm by -K8memphis

Chya Posted 2 Jan 2014 , 7:19pm
post #1 of 2

So watching tv I see a lot of the bakers (cake boss for one) use cakes that look like they are 1" thick (right from their freezers)..what kind of pans are they using? just a sheet pan that is 1" deep? 



1 reply
-K8memphis Posted 2 Jan 2014 , 8:13pm
post #2 of 2

yes full size sheet pans

Quote by @%username% on %date%