I Am New Here

Lounge By Kate Plumcake Updated 2 Jan 2014 , 12:18pm by Kate Plumcake

Kate Plumcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kate Plumcake Posted 2 Jan 2014 , 10:35am
post #1 of 5

Goodmorning to all of you, I am totally new here. I am pretty new in decorating as well, less than two years so everything I see, I read, you write and suggest is really apreciated and is worth gold! I promise I will not upset you by asking, annoying :D, there are tons of info in this place that I am pretty sure I will find everything I need. Thank you for the generosity in sharing and explaining, I hope one day I will be able to do the same. I wish you all a good start of the new year and a successful 2014 ;-D Kate Plumcake

4 replies
MyFairDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MyFairDiva Posted 2 Jan 2014 , 11:23am
post #2 of 5

AWelcome aboard! I'm also a Newbie with lots of questions, and find this place excellent to resolve most of my doubts. Just hit the search bar and if you don't find it, shoot your question. We can learn from every post.

Happy 2014 for you too and happy caking :)

cazza1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cazza1 Posted 2 Jan 2014 , 12:07pm
post #3 of 5

Welcome to both of you.  No-one minds helping by answering your questions as long as you have made a reasonable effort to find the information first.  Not that hard to do on this site and pretty obvious if you have made no effort.  This is a wonderful place to both share and receive, though be warned, you will end up spending more time on here than you should and less on your cakes!

Kate Plumcake Posted 2 Jan 2014 , 12:13pm
post #4 of 5

Thank you MyfairDiva for welcoming me : ) I feel a bit like a lost Newbie...sorry for my english as well, I am Italian so I have to practice on that as well : ( "see" you soon and thank you again!

Kate Plumcake Posted 2 Jan 2014 , 12:18pm
post #5 of 5

Ha! Ha! Cazza1, thank you for warning me!!! It sounds interesting, I am ready to get on board : ) 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%