Where To Buy Foreign Cake / Cookies Tools And Ship To China?

Decorating By LULUCHA SWEETS Updated 27 Dec 2013 , 2:01pm by h2o_db

LULUCHA SWEETS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LULUCHA SWEETS Posted 27 Dec 2013 , 5:09am
post #1 of 3

Hi~ I'm new here.

I bought some first impression silicone molds and copper cookie cutters from their website. Even they are   expensive but I like the quality~

Now I need some cake pans (4'' high), cake drum, color, dust, But amazon cannot ship to China. If there is a large comprehensive online shop that I can choose different brands different tool and ship to China?

2 replies
cakefat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefat Posted 27 Dec 2013 , 10:32am
post #2 of 3

You can either look on Taobao (it's like china's ebay). It's all in mandarin though so if you don't read/write it, you will need to get someone to help you. Taobao is awesome- you can find almost anything on it!

Another option: if you want to order from the US and they won't ship to China, then you can use a service like Comegateway

http://www.comgateway.com

I've used them many times and they're fine. They provide you an address in the US- in Portland, OR, and then when all the goods have arrived at that address, they ship them to you where you live overseas. 

h2o_db Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
h2o_db Posted 27 Dec 2013 , 2:01pm
post #3 of 3

AThat's a great info for a foreigner like me who would like to buy stuff in the US because where I live there aren't many shops for my cakery passion...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%