Gembro82 Posted 23 Dec 2013 , 8:05am
post #1 of

AHi I have the Deco edible artist software on my laptop and have used for 2 years with in problem. Now when I have gone to use it it requires a license key? When I go on the website it says it's provided on the cd you get with your first purchase? When I first installed it 2 years ago you just needed to register and have it sent to you. I have installed it again on my new laptop and it still requires a license key. I have emailed deco but no reply yet. I have 3 orders on Friday that need photos printed on toppers. Can anyone help? Thanks

3 replies
leah_s Posted 23 Dec 2013 , 1:56pm
post #2 of

AI suspect your previous license has expired. And that you'll need to pay a renewal fee. The company will be the only ones who can clarify.

ConDrewAbs Posted 9 Jan 2014 , 9:54am
post #3 of

If you do find out how to get the licence key please let us know as i have the same problem. been having to use create a cake software but cant change the image on the template of 12 2" toppers which is hurting me big time

bulmerak Posted 10 Dec 2014 , 8:25pm
post #4 of

I have the same problem I have used this for 3 years up until last week it was fine, today I have gone to print and states I need to put in my key!!!  HELP

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%