Cake Software For Your Business, Open Sourcing The Project

Business By getcakepro Updated 27 May 2014 , 8:32pm by Jeanzl

getcakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
getcakepro Posted 18 Dec 2013 , 12:01am
post #1 of 3

I am a software developer that happens to have a huge passion for the cake baking industry.

I've decided to put my skills to the test. I've seen a lot of different types of cake software, excel spread sheets out there. I've also seen some threads with requests from you all.

My question is: what would you like to see in cake software that isn't already in place in the major software out there? 

A few threads mentioned things like Square payment integration, invoicing, etc.

I'd like everyone to be a part of building this new software. I've already started on it and plan to launch in the next few months, with your alls input I hope to make this the best software available and customized for and by you all. By the end it is my hope that through a joint effort between you and I we can come up with a very high quality piece of software.

So there you have it! Post below with any irks, ideas, suggestions, complaints, and I'll build what you guys can dream. Let's get the ball rolling!

2 replies
jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 18 Dec 2013 , 3:58am
post #2 of 3

AWho is your target? What's the current scope of your application? Which development platform are you using?

Jeanzl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jeanzl Posted 27 May 2014 , 8:32pm
post #3 of 3

Uhh getcakepro you still there?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%