Edible Image Printers

Business By WhimsyCakes Updated 4 Dec 2013 , 5:01pm by Phaedramax

WhimsyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
WhimsyCakes Posted 4 Dec 2013 , 3:59pm
post #1 of 2

I'm looking for a company to purchase an EDIBLE IMAGE PRINTER from and would appreciate any feedback from those of you who have bought one!!

For starters, I contacted Ink4Cakes. They were fairly quick with a response, but.........it was in broken English and hard to understand. Sorry, but if I'm spending that kind of money I'd want customer service from someone who could clearly understand what I'm talking about and could also clearly COMMUNICATE with me.

Next, I contacted Icing Images............Twice.........and on the THIRD DAY I still have not heard from them. Scratch. No thanks if you can't answer an email from a customer wanting to purchase not one but two different machines from you! And sadly, I thought they had the best reviews from other posts I've read?!

Call me picky, but I just want to know that if I purchase from a company they are able to communicate within a reasonable amount of time.

I am looking to purchase possibly the Canon CC7 and the Cameo cutting machine.  Would appreciate any help!!

Thanks!!

1 reply
Phaedramax Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Phaedramax Posted 4 Dec 2013 , 5:01pm
post #2 of 2

CTP .In Ca.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%