Where Do You Get Your Cake Decorating Supplies At?

Decorating By amyswtcks Updated 26 Nov 2013 , 4:35pm by amyswtcks

amyswtcks Posted 21 Nov 2013 , 10:33pm
post #1 of 12

I've been ordering my supplies from globalsugarart for the last several years, but there are some things I can't seem to find on their site. 

So, what are some of the places that you all shop at?

11 replies
IDOCAKES2 Posted 22 Nov 2013 , 1:47am
post #2 of 12

ATry Cake Supply Depot. I just visited their store, and they have everything! Two really nice ladies who are very accommodating. They said to call if I didn't see it on the site.

COButterfly Posted 22 Nov 2013 , 2:58am
post #3 of 12

I like Jester's Cake Supply, also known as Fondant Source:  http://www.******************/  They've been good with shipping times and usually have what I order.  

JWinslow Posted 22 Nov 2013 , 3:36pm
post #4 of 12

I know what you're saying about GSA.  When I can't find specifics I generally do a Google search for what I'm looking for.  Could be Sugar Delites, Fondant Source, Sweet Wise, SugarArtStudio - it just depends on what I need.  Do you have specifics you can't find?

Carol Roxy Posted 22 Nov 2013 , 9:01pm
post #5 of 12

Well you need to look around the directories on the internet. Also the yellow pages is an excellent resource for finding these suppliers.

amyswtcks Posted 22 Nov 2013 , 11:33pm
post #6 of 12

Thanks so much for the suggestions! I am going to go look at some of these places right now.

Specifically, I am not able to find a cupcake box that holds 12 cupcakes along with the cupcake inserts for 12. For some reason I only see cupcake boxes for a maximum of 6. 

Thanks again.

amyswtcks Posted 22 Nov 2013 , 11:36pm
post #7 of 12

Quote:

Originally Posted by COButterfly 

I like Jester's Cake Supply, also known as Fondant Source:  http://www.******************/  They've been good with shipping times and usually have what I order.  

Woo hoo! Thanks for this suggestion. I went to their site and the first thing I see on the front page is cupcake boxes and inserts. :P 

wswanliz Posted 25 Nov 2013 , 2:52pm
post #8 of 12

I have a listing of cake decorating supply sources on my website.  Hope this helps. Liz.@ www.cakedecoratingclasseshq.com .

h0mesweeth0me Posted 25 Nov 2013 , 3:04pm
post #9 of 12

AAmazon has a lot of great supplies and often with good offers and with free delivery. When I am in Toronto I love icinginspirations.ca. Christie has great service and often great deals.

Mrstoulis Posted 26 Nov 2013 , 2:22am
post #10 of 12

AI live cakesupply4u. Shipping is free for orders over $100. I find my fave icing (ck) there as well as fondant and tools. And the best part is they guarantee lowest prices

cakelove2105 Posted 26 Nov 2013 , 3:10am
post #11 of 12

I always buy in amazon.com :)

amyswtcks Posted 26 Nov 2013 , 4:35pm
post #12 of 12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrstoulis 

I live cakesupply4u. Shipping is free for orders over $100. I find my fave icing (ck) there as well as fondant and tools. And the best part is they guarantee lowest prices

Oh, I will be checking them out for sure, especially with the free shipping! Shipping prices on fondant are no joke. :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%