Need Some Advices On Website

Decorating By Sakura Blossom Updated 15 Nov 2013 , 3:47am by Sakura Blossom

Sakura Blossom Posted 15 Nov 2013 , 3:36am
post #1 of 3

I lately decided to start my own business on cake decorating. Now, I really want to set up my own website, but since I am starting, I do not have much picture to show off on it. I think that it will look kind of naked :(. I was wondering, when is the right time to do it? What did you guys did when you first started?

Did you uploaded your website with only a few picture at first? What would be the best way to proceed?

2 replies
Norasmom Posted 15 Nov 2013 , 3:41am
post #2 of 3

Before you pay for a website, you should  try a Facebook page first, and then you can add as you continue to bake and do business.  Facebook is free.

Once you have enough pictures for your portfolio, then start the website.  It doesn't make sense to show your baking and decorating abilities until you have "proof" of what you can do.  

Or, you could also have  gallery with some pictures and write "more photos coming soon!"

Good luck!  Enjoy your cake adventure.

Sakura Blossom Posted 15 Nov 2013 , 3:47am
post #3 of 3

AThe thing with facebook, I do show off my picture on it but It does not bring me more customer. The only thing I get is a tons of like from friends and that is all. Maybe I did not make it as an official business page, it is on my personal one.

Quote by @%username% on %date%