Peggy Porschen Academy Place On Sold Out Course- Tiered Cakes And Industry Know How

Business By alixinwonder Updated 11 Jan 2014 , 10:35pm by JammyCake

alixinwonder Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alixinwonder Posted 12 Nov 2013 , 11:54am
post #1 of 4

Hi,

I have a place on the sold out Peggy Porschen Academy diploma course - Tiered Cakes and Industry Know How but due to unforeseen circumstances (buying out first house and partner needing surgery) I can no longer attend.

The course is for one week in February 2014 and has been sold out since i booked in June this year.

link to the course:

http://www.peggyporschenacademy.com/products/Academy-Diploma-%252d-Tiered-Wedding-Cakes-%26-Industry-Know%252d-How-3rd-to-the-7th-of-February-2014.html 

I have spoke to the manager and I am able to send someone else in my place.

I attended one of the courses in Sept and it was amazing so this is a one time opportunity to get yourself a place on a sold out course for a reduced price!!

If anyone is interested please respond..

thanks all :) 

3 replies
emmiewemmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emmiewemmi Posted 6 Dec 2013 , 12:57pm
post #2 of 4

Hi,

I've just seen your message and wondered if you'd managed to sell your place at the Academy already? If not, how much did you want for it?

Thanks,

Emma :)

Betseyboo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Betseyboo Posted 31 Dec 2013 , 9:49am
post #3 of 4

AGood morning,

I was thinking of doing the same course, but have not yet enrolled! I am very interested in purchasing your place, how, much we're you Thinking of selling your place for?

Look forward from hearing from you

Helene Broughton

[email protected]

JammyCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JammyCake Posted 11 Jan 2014 , 10:35pm
post #4 of 4

Hi, it must be fate..I have been desperate to do a wedding cake course and although this is pricey I need to get skilled fast and really wanted to do the February course only to find out that its sold out :(

I have tried to see if they have any cancellations and have been logging everyday to check other courses..by chance I saw your post whilst googling other options.  I had to create an account here just so that I could reply to you and yep this is my first ever post :) 

I would really appreciate it, if you haven't already sold your course, if you would consider selling it to me please.  Id really and truly be so grateful.  Also as you have done a course already with Peggy, would you be kind enough to give more feedback and tell me of your experience.

Much appreciated

[email protected]

thank you

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%