Babster Posted 3 Nov 2013 , 12:26am
post #1 of

AThe leaves on this cake look simple, but I'm not sure what they used on the edges. Does anyone have an idea how I can recreate them? Thanks

3 replies
DeliciousDesserts Posted 3 Nov 2013 , 12:40am
post #2 of

AThe ones on the top? Wheel cutter

KatieKake Posted 3 Nov 2013 , 12:43am
post #3 of

It looks to me that a cutter was used with a serrated edge for the keaves..

Babster Posted 3 Nov 2013 , 12:44am
post #4 of

AThanks delicious...I had a brain fart

Quote by @%username% on %date%