New Girl In Town

Decorating By eatcakes13 Updated 3 Nov 2013 , 8:57am by 810whitechoc

eatcakes13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eatcakes13 Posted 2 Nov 2013 , 6:03pm
post #1 of 5

AHi everyone. I'm a newbie to the site(first day) I just recently started my own cake business and I'm really glad I found this site. Looks to be very informative. Can't wait to dive in and see what you my info all of you have for me.

4 replies
mfeagan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mfeagan Posted 2 Nov 2013 , 6:51pm
post #2 of 5

Welcome to the site!!

Marian64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marian64 Posted 2 Nov 2013 , 8:23pm
post #3 of 5

AWelcome!! You will really enjoy the site.

Just one piece of advice search the site before asking a question and even try google. People can get their fondant in ruffles if it is a common question or about how much you should charge. :grin: There are a lot of threads on this and they are very informative.

There is a Friday Night Cake Club thread that is started by Cat. Also a really good one is things NOT to ask/say to a baker. It is very entertainment.

Good luck with you business. Marian

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 3 Nov 2013 , 2:45am
post #4 of 5

Quote:

Originally Posted by eatcakes13 

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie to the site(first day) I just recently started my own cake business and I'm really glad I found this site. Looks to be very informative. Can't wait to dive in and see what you my info all of you have for me.

eatcakes13:  You'll also find other business folks who share their experiences. And the Cake Central Magazine is extremely interesting.   Welcome and may your business be a great success.

810whitechoc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
810whitechoc Posted 3 Nov 2013 , 8:57am
post #5 of 5

Congratulations on starting your business, look forward to hearing how it goes.  I also have my own business and enjoy coming on here to see what other people are up to.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%