Does Anyone Use Stover & Co.?

Business By goodvibrations Updated 24 Feb 2014 , 12:21am by charsgame

goodvibrations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goodvibrations Posted 31 Oct 2013 , 10:14am
post #1 of 6

Does anyone use Stover & Co. for cake mix, fondant, packaging, etc.? I just stumbled across their website and their prices seem much cheaper than anywhere else but I don't think I"ve ever seen them mentioned here.      https://stovercompany.com/downloadable/customer/products/

5 replies
CakeCandy1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeCandy1 Posted 5 Nov 2013 , 7:03pm
post #2 of 6

Stover & Co has been in business since 1948 and is family owned and operated.  The reason you dont see the name mentioned around here is they just launched their site about a month ago, and the the most part focused on B2B.

The prices are affordable due to the volume that they buy in.  You are more than welcomed to call them during their offices hours and they have always been very helpful.

keep in mind anyone can purchase anything from their site.

They have same day shipping =)

HannahsMomi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HannahsMomi Posted 6 Nov 2013 , 2:15pm
post #3 of 6

I've used them to buy my Alpine Hi Ratio.  Their price was the best I could find online.  So far, I have been very happy with them!

yumtum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yumtum Posted 16 Dec 2013 , 4:30pm
post #4 of 6

AHope this reply isn't too late. I am awaiting a 20lb order of Chocolate!!! Their prices are PHENOMENAL!!! And Ryan, the owner is great guy. I have purchased close to 100lb of chocolate from them in under 2 months. $20 for 10lb of Merckens (case) and $34 for 10lb of Callebaut Chunks is the best I can find on the net. I also bought sugar, Bay State Milling flour, (the absolute best, hands down), Bouncer flour, Conagra pastry flour, H&R flour and professional baking powder. I haven't tried the baking powder yet, though. I'm going to order their shortening next. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG, TRUST ME!

HannahsMomi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HannahsMomi Posted 17 Dec 2013 , 1:36am
post #5 of 6

Thanks, yumtum!  I've been happy with them so far and will probably start using them for other products besides Hi-Ratio soon.  It's good to hear a good review from someone who has been using them!

charsgame Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
charsgame Posted 24 Feb 2014 , 12:21am
post #6 of 6

I use them often because they are right down the road from my house.  They have so much more than what they have on their website, call and ask for a product list.  They are great and very friendly!  I always get warehouse tours when I'm there, I could get lost in that place they have so much!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%