Rice Krispie Treats In The Uk?

Decorating By Cakesandstuff Updated 28 Oct 2013 , 6:35pm by lindseyjhills

Cakesandstuff Posted 28 Oct 2013 , 4:56pm
post #1 of 4

AHi all!

So, I was wondering whether anyone in the UK knows where to buy Rice Krispie treats., I need them for a competition and my mum ( I'm only 14) is really against me making my own because of time ( the competition is next weekend but I have school and homework to do so won't have much time) thanks for any replies!!:-)

3 replies
anaelisabethlee Posted 28 Oct 2013 , 5:11pm
post #2 of 4

AThey're called Rice Krispy squares - they're in the cereal bars section usually :)

Cakesandstuff Posted 28 Oct 2013 , 5:44pm
post #3 of 4

AThanks for the reply! I was thinking about using them but was wondering whether there is anything slightly larger so I don't have o piece it together too much

lindseyjhills Posted 28 Oct 2013 , 6:35pm
post #4 of 4

AUnfortunately they don't sell the Kellogg's rice crispy treats slabs in the UK, I know because I've looked myself. I found them on an import website called American Sweets, but they are very expensive (£20!). The smaller squares will squish together quite easily and stick but buy more than you think you'll need. It really is a lot cheaper to make them yourself though, especially if you buy supermarket 'basics' rice crispies.

Quote by @%username% on %date%