What Letters Are These?

Decorating By rbcakes Updated 26 Oct 2013 , 1:24am by rbcakes

rbcakes Posted 25 Oct 2013 , 11:04am
post #1 of 3

Does anyone know what cutters or mould was used to do the letters on this cake? Or do you think they were done by hand?


Thank you!


2 replies
IowaBaker Posted 25 Oct 2013 , 3:22pm
post #2 of 3

Unless you plan to use that lettering style a lot, I would cut by hand. Here's a video demonstrating 4 methods:

I disagree a little with the second. Not sure about printers that use liquid ink, but printing that uses dry toner is toxic. I would lay the printout under waxed paper.

rbcakes Posted 26 Oct 2013 , 1:24am
post #3 of 3

AThank you IowaBaker! That's a great video. Just what I need. I don't think I'll need to use that lettering much so doing it by hand is the way to go. I agree with using waxed paper over the print out too :-)

Quote by @%username% on %date%