Help Please

Decorating By RClifford Updated 18 Oct 2013 , 6:14am by shanter

RClifford Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RClifford Posted 18 Oct 2013 , 2:34am
post #1 of 5

Hi I am making a baby bump cake for my cousin's shower and I need it to feed 50 people, what pans do I use. I have seen many many on the ball pans but they only feed 20. If I could get some help I would appreciate it.

Thanks!!

4 replies
frogg22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frogg22 Posted 18 Oct 2013 , 2:42am
post #2 of 5

HOW ABOUT PLACING THE BABY BUMP CAKE ON A 1/2 SHEET CAKE. OR JUST TAKING IT WITH YOU TO FEED EVENYONE ELSE. JUST A THOUGHT

BrandisBaked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BrandisBaked Posted 18 Oct 2013 , 2:44am
post #3 of 5

AUse a larger bottom tier and a pyrex bowl for the bump.

dorel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dorel Posted 18 Oct 2013 , 5:48am
post #4 of 5

AHi, I am from Romania and I participate in a contest, you must if novelty Cake who knows what is and what should I do, thanks

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 18 Oct 2013 , 6:14am
post #5 of 5

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorel 

Hi, I am from Romania and I participate in a contest, you must if novelty Cake who knows what is and what should I do, thanks

Words that describe a novelty cake: fun, unusual, cute, funny, a cake that does not actually look like a cake. They are usually not the fancy cakes with beautiful flowers and fondant drapes, as would be used for a wedding in US or UK.

For example: a cake that looks like a race car, or sandwich, or a bear, or an airplane, or a building. Here are some:

https://www.google.com/search?q=novelty+cake&client=firefox-a&hs=N3j&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Kc9gUoWLMamtiQLxnYGwCQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1056&bih=653&dpr=1.09

You will need to decide what you feel like making.

Good luck.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%