Does Anyone Use Cake Boss

Business By Cakespirations Updated 13 Oct 2013 , 10:51pm by bernerluv

Cakespirations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakespirations Posted 13 Oct 2013 , 4:54pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyone use cake boss and do you like it, is it worth it? Do you hate it and why? Right now my husband does all my book keeping and I keep thinking there has to be an easier way to do this.

5 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 13 Oct 2013 , 5:23pm
post #2 of 6

omg not your husband! ha!

--i got mine after my cake business days were almost over--but it's still worth it imo--it's pretty user friendly--has some cool bells & whistles

if i was up and running i'd use that plus still have quick books for the accounting part--but for small operations--it's perfect imo

MsGF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MsGF Posted 13 Oct 2013 , 5:26pm
post #3 of 6

I have it and love it.  I'm not tech savvy at all and I find it easy to use.  It takes a bit to input all your info but once that is done you're set.   I would recommend it.

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 13 Oct 2013 , 10:34pm
post #4 of 6

AIf you primarily need a bookkeeping app I would go with QuickBooks instead, QB can connect directly to your tax software, which makes doing your corporate taxes a piece of cake.

Cakespirations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakespirations Posted 13 Oct 2013 , 10:48pm
post #5 of 6

A[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Original message sent by jason_kraft

If you primarily need a bookkeeping app I would go with QuickBooks instead, QB can connect directly to your tax software, which makes doing your corporate taxes a piece of cake.

We already use QB, I didn't know if cake boss would be better or would be best used in conjunction. Thank you everyone for your input. :D

bernerluv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bernerluv Posted 13 Oct 2013 , 10:51pm
post #6 of 6

I use CB and have been very pleased with it for the most part.  It is very user friendly and I like the reports it generates....makes it easy for me when filing our quarterly sales tax report!  But, I do not like the invoices it prints so I wind up doing those on Excel.  Also, haven't been able to find a way to install it on my business partners computer in a "shared network" kind of thing.  Can anyone help w/ that?  Right now she uses an online program and I have to go there to get info I need that is not on my CB.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%