Large Teacup

Decorating By Hitch Updated 12 Oct 2013 , 5:30pm by Hitch

Hitch Posted 12 Oct 2013 , 2:30pm
post #1 of 7

AHi, please does anyone know what I can use as a mould to make a large teacup the sort you have on a mad hatter cake?

6 replies
savannahquinn Posted 12 Oct 2013 , 2:35pm
post #2 of 7

the wonder mold if you need one that large

-K8memphis Posted 12 Oct 2013 , 2:35pm
post #3 of 7

sure--a tea cup floured* evenly with cornstarch--like sprinkle it in then tap it--like you flour the cake pan for baking


better yet would be finding a cup that you could put upside down then lay the gum past over it


start checking the cupboards ;)

Hitch Posted 12 Oct 2013 , 3:13pm
post #5 of 7

AHi Savannahquinn and K8 memphis, the shape of the teacup I want is this shape.

thebrat68 Posted 12 Oct 2013 , 3:53pm
post #6 of 7

Looks like a cereal bowl would get that shape and size.

Hitch Posted 12 Oct 2013 , 5:30pm
post #7 of 7

AThank you thebrat68, I think I have a bowl that might be the right size, never thought about a bowl.

Quote by @%username% on %date%