Cake Design Help Needed, Please.

Decorating By rooch Updated 13 Aug 2014 , 7:36am by Pastrybaglady

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 5 Oct 2013 , 8:37pm
post #31 of 35

oh good-- i totally understand the whole 'make the kid happy' thing' i've done enough graduation, birthday and wedding cakes for mine -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

but i have to draw the boundary that disco dust has no place on food for any age although in the same breath i acknowledge it is your decision--an alternate idea is to use a dummy cake for the top tier (or at least discard the top tier)  for safety's sake and the health of your guests ;) as it can sprinkle off--something to consider is all--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm delighted hat i helped you and glad to be of any further assistance if needed

if it goes well and you feel like it--i'd love to hear about your adventures with the pate choux--i think you're gonna be pleasantly surprised

btw--i think i bake at 350 or so--i turn the heat up & down i'm sure-- depends on the thickness 

i've written entire bible verses with that stuff--i haven't done tons of super high vertical but jacques sure did--well i guess the fireworks weren't short either in fact those were just stuck into skewers--

what about a revolving cake?  cake revolving quietly in the candlelight---c'mon, mom ! :lol:

best of the best to you!

rooch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rooch Posted 13 Aug 2014 , 1:13am
post #32 of 35

A[IMG]http://www.cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3275313/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

Just wanted to post a pic of my finished product for the bar mitzvah cake I made. Thanks for everyone's help!

Stacy49 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Stacy49 Posted 13 Aug 2014 , 1:56am
post #33 of 35

That turned out simple gorgeous! Job well done!

rooch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rooch Posted 13 Aug 2014 , 2:10am
post #34 of 35

AThank you!!!!

Pastrybaglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastrybaglady Posted 13 Aug 2014 , 7:36am
post #35 of 35

ACame out gorgeous! Is "2 the Max" edible? It looks so perfect with the crisp edges.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%