Need Link For Blog About What Not To Say To Your Baker

Lounge By smittyditty Updated 24 Oct 2013 , 7:05pm by smittyditty

smittyditty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smittyditty Posted 3 Oct 2013 , 12:56am
post #1 of 10

There was this really AWESOME blog post that spelled out what not to say to your baker. I can't find it! Google tends to hate bloggers I don't know why? All that is coming up is the thread started on CC.

I read the blog post and now I can't find it and I know quite a few of you commented on it.

Can ya help a girl out?

Thanks!!!

9 replies
yortma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smittyditty Posted 3 Oct 2013 , 2:49am
post #3 of 10

No I need the BLOG post that is similar but short like top 10 things not to tell your baker. Someone posted it and I cant find it. It was brilliant.  Has nothing to do with the thread. It was a personal blog post.

smittyditty Posted 3 Oct 2013 , 2:57am
post #4 of 10

I can't remember the exact title. One was about how people get to the price they do in their head and how the heck they think its reasonable. Basically stupid stuff people say to their baker. Its a personal BLOG post though not on CC.

BrandisBaked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BrandisBaked Posted 3 Oct 2013 , 3:01am
post #5 of 10

AWas it costumeczar's blog?

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smittyditty Posted 3 Oct 2013 , 3:20am
post #7 of 10

Nope Brandi but good guess I just got done going through posts all the way to MAY...lol

Nope shanter but thank you!

It was literally a list on a blog like 1-10 or 1-12...ahhh I so thought I bookmarked it and I didn't what was I thinking!!!!

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 3 Oct 2013 , 5:07am
post #8 of 10

ALike Buzzfeed or something?

smittyditty Posted 3 Oct 2013 , 3:06pm
post #9 of 10

No kiki it was just a blog someone posted on here somewhere. I guess its gone forever..lol..learned my lesson next time I'll bookmark. I think it was a late

caking night and I somehow just checked out.

smittyditty Posted 24 Oct 2013 , 7:05pm
post #10 of 10

http://staceyssweetshop.blogspot.com/2011/08/howd-you-arrive-at-that-number.html

This one is one of the ones I read...apparently I merged two...still hunting for the other.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%