Teach A Class, What Does It Take? License?

Decorating By Anna1211 Updated 30 Sep 2013 , 12:59am by Daisyblue002

Anna1211 Posted 29 Sep 2013 , 11:45pm
post #1 of 6

Hi guys,

 Im interested in teaching baking class in the future. What does it take? Do i have to be license in anyways or have any certificates? Thanks for all your time!

5 replies
SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 29 Sep 2013 , 11:53pm
post #2 of 6

ADo you have a community center or community college that offers adult education classes? You could start there.

Anna1211 Posted 30 Sep 2013 , 12:06am
post #3 of 6

Do you know if it is require to be license or certified with any certificate to teach a baking class? Thanks

SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 30 Sep 2013 , 12:13am
post #4 of 6

AYou would have to call either the community center or the community college that you are interested in teaching at and ask them. I'm guessing it may also depend on where you live. I think if it is at a community center, you probably don't need anything, but you will have to check.

farmgirl2012 Posted 30 Sep 2013 , 12:54am
post #5 of 6

Have you thought of teaching through Wilton?

Daisyblue002 Posted 30 Sep 2013 , 12:59am
post #6 of 6

I noticed the other day that Craftsy have a class on How To Teach It in the cake section. They might have some advice on how to go about it and if you need certificates :



Quote by @%username% on %date%