Pricing Plan???

Lounge By cakealicious7 Updated 27 Sep 2013 , 11:33pm by jesuisloup

BatterUpCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BatterUpCake Posted 26 Sep 2013 , 3:00am
post #31 of 41

It's not a problem for me since my daughter owns a restaurant. At first I did not want to mix family with business so I was exploring other options. But we drew up a contract and are keeping it purely business and so far it is working. When I get busier or they expand their hours if they get a liquor license I may have to look at other options. But for now it is working. I am just curious because I may have to look into something like this in the future. I think it may be so expensive here right now because it is such anew concept for this area.

ajp1221 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ajp1221 Posted 26 Sep 2013 , 11:23pm
post #32 of 41

Hello, I know I'm completely off topic but how much would all of the ingredeants cost to make a single chocolat cupcake? I'm doing a research project for school and I'm having a little trouble finding that information. . Any help would be very much appreciated:-D 

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 26 Sep 2013 , 11:53pm
post #33 of 41

A

Original message sent by ajp1221

Hello, I know I'm completely off topic but how much would all of the ingredeants cost to make a single chocolat cupcake? I'm doing a research project for school and I'm having a little trouble finding that information. . [COLOR=008080]Any help would be very much appreciated[/COLOR]:D  

Pick a recipe. Go to store. Price out ingredients. Do math to get your numbers. There ya go.

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 27 Sep 2013 , 12:18am
post #34 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajp1221 

...how much would all of the ingredeants cost to make a single chocolat cupcake? I'm doing a research project for school and I'm having a little trouble finding that information. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZCouture 

Pick a recipe. Go to store. Price out ingredients. Do math to get your numbers. There ya go.

Maybe your teacher would like you to work this out as a learning experience, instead of bypassing the work and just getting the answer from an online forum.
BrandisBaked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BrandisBaked Posted 27 Sep 2013 , 2:02am
post #35 of 41

AI let them pay me in full for the cake 2 weeks in advance, but I'll wait until pick-up or delivery for the tip. :lol:

cakealicious7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakealicious7 Posted 27 Sep 2013 , 7:36am
post #36 of 41

A

Original message sent by BrandisBaked

I let them pay me in full for the cake 2 weeks in advance, but I'll wait until pick-up or delivery for the tip. :lol:

Hahahaha!

BrandisBaked Posted 27 Sep 2013 , 1:50pm
post #37 of 41

APricing plan = they better plan to pay me full price

cakealicious7 Posted 27 Sep 2013 , 1:57pm
post #38 of 41

A

Original message sent by BrandisBaked

Pricing plan = they better plan to pay me full price

Looool! :-D OK you must have a job as a comedian- you make me laugh all the time!!!

BrandisBaked Posted 27 Sep 2013 , 2:50pm
post #39 of 41

AI have 7 kids... gotta have a sense of humor.

cakealicious7 Posted 27 Sep 2013 , 3:00pm
post #40 of 41

AWOW!!!

jesuisloup Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jesuisloup Posted 27 Sep 2013 , 11:33pm
post #41 of 41

AI feel like people don't know how much time and effort it takes to make a cake and so they get discouraged when you tell them the price range.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%