Tool Used To Create Hair Texture

Decorating By tlynng Updated 23 Sep 2013 , 4:07pm by tlynng

tlynng Posted 23 Sep 2013 , 7:48am
post #1 of 3

Anyone know the name of the tool that is used to texturize hair made with fondant or gumpaste?  It looks like a wire brush, but I cannot think of the name.

2 replies
tlynng Posted 23 Sep 2013 , 4:07pm
post #3 of 3

ANo it has a brown handle with wavy wire sticking out the top of the handle.

Quote by @%username% on %date%