What's The Right Cutter?

Decorating By EIPHNH Updated 22 Sep 2013 , 8:13am by EIPHNH

EIPHNH Posted 22 Sep 2013 , 7:32am
post #1 of 5

Hello! I want to make these flowers. I've looked for their cutter, but so far haven't found anything that matches. Do you have any idea, how the cutter for these flowers is called, and where I can find it (I've already searched ebay and amazon)

4 replies
Bec005 Posted 22 Sep 2013 , 7:45am
post #2 of 5


cupcakemaker Posted 22 Sep 2013 , 7:47am
post #3 of 5

AYes, blossom art petunia and veiner.

ApplegumPam Posted 22 Sep 2013 , 7:50am
post #4 of 5

Those are just 'fantasy' flowers cut with a Petunia cutter - you can get a double sided veiner to do the whole flower or just use a veining tool or toothpick to vein



EIPHNH Posted 22 Sep 2013 , 8:09am
post #5 of 5

thank you very very much!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%