What Tool Is Used To Make This On The V Cake

Decorating By Aish90 Updated 21 Sep 2013 , 5:19pm by Aish90

Aish90 Posted 21 Sep 2013 , 2:44am
post #1 of 6

AHi, I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out a tool that was used to make the embossed the white strip on 2nd tier. Also how do make the green wave on 1st tier.

Thank you


5 replies
morganchampagne Posted 21 Sep 2013 , 6:46am
post #2 of 6

ANot sure about the crimp thing. But the green wave looks like a wave cutout of fondant. Lay they sheet out and use a pastry wheel to cut it. There's a bunch of tutorials for detailed instructions. Google fondant waves or large fondant waves

debcons Posted 21 Sep 2013 , 7:27am
post #3 of 6

AThe white strip is from a Wilton mould that also has cupcake image and flags on it.

debcons Posted 21 Sep 2013 , 9:28am
post #5 of 6

ASorry looking at wrong tier lol.

Aish90 Posted 21 Sep 2013 , 5:19pm
post #6 of 6

AThank you :) :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%