Need To Find Pictures Of A Certain Type Of Cake. Please Help

Decorating By Lynne3 Updated 12 Sep 2013 , 4:13pm by Lynne3

Lynne3 Posted 12 Sep 2013 , 1:21pm
post #1 of 6

The cake I'm looking for is very cute.  Usually it has fondant cherries, and also fondant is used to look like filling that is oozing out between the layers.  It's a very cute , maybe cartoonish type of cake.  Often it has what appears to be dollops of whipped cream that the cherries sit on.  But even the whipped cream is made of fondant or chocolate.  Sometimes it has what looks like extra large sprinkles.


I don't know what to call it so I don't know how to do a search.  Can you help? 

5 replies
coke Posted 12 Sep 2013 , 1:52pm
post #2 of 6

I found this on google images

I searched "fondant cherry cake slice"



kimmisue2009 Posted 12 Sep 2013 , 2:05pm
post #3 of 6

AIf you search "drippy icing fondant cake" I think you'll find what you need.

BrandisBaked Posted 12 Sep 2013 , 2:11pm
post #4 of 6

AColette Peters did a video of that kind of cake for Craftsy called "Piece of Cake".

kimmisue2009 Posted 12 Sep 2013 , 2:58pm
post #5 of 6

A[ATTACHMENT=1274]525x525px-LL-4838e6ca_drippy_849.jpg (12k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1275]Cake - Cake 02.jpg (122k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1276]cake.jpg (29k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Like these?

Lynne3 Posted 12 Sep 2013 , 4:13pm
post #6 of 6

Thank you all sooo much.  You are amazing

Quote by @%username% on %date%