Smbc Love - Please Share!

Decorating By Nadiaa Updated 25 Mar 2014 , 2:28pm by BeesKnees578

drea88 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
drea88 Posted 25 Mar 2014 , 9:43am
post #61 of 64

AAfter I'm done mixing it, mine has always always been the perfect consistency for piping. After a while, the heat from my hand will melt the butter, though, so I have to stick it in the fridge to cool down.

Nutella and brown sugar SMBC are two of my favorites. Martha Stewart has an apple cake with brown sugar SMBC recipe that is delicious.

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 25 Mar 2014 , 2:00pm
post #62 of 64

A

Original message sent by drea88

After I'm done mixing it, mine has always always been the perfect consistency for piping. After a while, the heat from my hand will melt the butter, though, so I have to stick it in the fridge to cool down.

Nutella and brown sugar SMBC are two of my favorites. Martha Stewart has an apple cake with brown sugar SMBC recipe that is delicious.

You just listed two of my fave combinations too. Yuuuuuuumy. Whoever asked if you just sub out regular sugar for brown sugar, yep, that's what you. Don't forget to pack your measuring cup.

Rosie93095 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie93095 Posted 25 Mar 2014 , 2:16pm
post #63 of 64

Thanks ladies, I will do that. I have a cake to make for Icing Smiles next week and plan on using SMBC

BeesKnees578 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeesKnees578 Posted 25 Mar 2014 , 2:28pm
post #64 of 64

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacklynM 

Suggestions please? I want to make a pineapple coconut SMBC. I was planning to add coconut flakes and drained crushed pineapple. Has any one tried adding crushed pineapple before? Or should I first make a purée?

Good question....maybe make a curd with it and mix it in?  I would worry that the water component would be to too much and mess with the stability?

I would love to know a definitive answer on that...I LOVE pineapple!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%