mrhoneydocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrhoneydocakes Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 3:15am
post #1 of 1

I wanted to post my experience with CakeSafe.  For the first and maybe part of the second year of being in business my wife and I would transport cakes in parts or stacked with a dowel and hope for the best.  My wife some how found out about CakeSafe and asked me to look into it.  

We deliver cakes to Malibu, California regularly and have to drive up and down steep mountains and hills.  After seeing the CakeSafe in action on their site I told my wife that we had to have it!  Of course I could see that sparkle in her eye every time she would look at a CakeSafe online.  

We purchased our first one and were so happy with it.  It was absolutely awesome to see the expression on peoples faces from the venues and or party we were delivering to.  So many caterers told us that they had never seen CakeSafe before.  We ended up purchasing a couple more of the CakeSafes and will soon be purchasing some more because of our growth.  

I personally enjoyed conversing with Scott and helping him to find a delivery location for when CakeSafe appeared on, " Shipping Wars."  Scott is a professional from start to finish and you really feel like family after talking with him.   I am amazed that we are the only bakery in our County that has the CakeSafes on hand.  

If you think it is pricy, it's not.  It is well worth every dollar you pay for it.  

When you want to deliver your cakes professionally, elegantly, and above everyone else....CakeSafe is the way to go.  

Sincerely, 

Mark Delgado

I Would Rather Be Baking Co

Ventura, CA 93004

(805) 504-6026

[email protected]

www.iwouldratherbebaking.com

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%