I'm Baaaaack! And I Have Missed You All Sooooo Much!

Lounge By BatterUpCake Updated 24 Aug 2013 , 1:42pm by BatterUpCake

BatterUpCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BatterUpCake Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 1:12pm
post #1 of 4

Yes I was bad and accepted an order for a cake stand on here and got a 10 days suspension. Buuuut, the mods seen it in their hearts to lift it. I'm guessing because my posts were asking for feedback and not actively trying to sell. I pointed people that inquired to my website if they wanted to order. That being said I CANNOT/WILL NOT accepts orders through CC. I have been lurking and pouting for days....icon_lol.gif

3 replies
cheeseball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheeseball Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 1:32pm
post #2 of 4

icon_lol.gif

milkmaid42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milkmaid42 Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 1:39pm
post #3 of 4

It is said that CC can be addicting. I guess you went through some serious withdrawal pains! I go nuts when my satellite connection goes out. Gotta love living out in the country where I just barely graduated from dial-up.

I know you won't get in trouble again if I tell you that your stands are gorgeous.

Welcome back!

Jan

Edited to add: I don't see how asking for opinions on design, stability, etc etc can be considered soliciting sales. It is merely polling and getting opinions. I did notice that you were quite up front directing people to your web site.

BatterUpCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BatterUpCake Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 1:42pm
post #4 of 4

lol....Once again thank you. With so much time away from CC I have had plenty of time to work on them. I have made 3 in the last 3 days.

Going to a bridal show today to see if it will be worth my time/money to be a vendor at the next one. Thinking it might be pretty small.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%