What Is Used For The Hat For A Clown Cake Pop?

Baking By leeserw Updated 11 Aug 2013 , 1:30am by leeserw

leeserw Posted 10 Aug 2013 , 10:03pm
post #1 of 5

I have spent hours looking onine trying to figure out what people have used (other than bugles) for the hat on clown cake pops.  They look like tiny ice cream cones.  Surely they didn't buy a box of cones and cut off the tops???


4 replies
BatterUpCake Posted 10 Aug 2013 , 10:14pm
post #2 of 5

Why not just make them from fondant?

Smckinney07 Posted 10 Aug 2013 , 11:55pm
post #3 of 5

AFondant would be quicker. All I've seen are gumdrops, bugles, & the bottom of ice cream cones

Sassyzan Posted 11 Aug 2013 , 12:09am
post #4 of 5

ACould you roll a gum drop into a cone shape? Or a tootsie roll or those frootsie rolls would be better colors.

leeserw Posted 11 Aug 2013 , 1:30am
post #5 of 5

Those are great ideas.  Thanks! 

Quote by @%username% on %date%