Hello! I'm New And Need Help!

Decorating By sweet medley Updated 10 Aug 2013 , 2:41am by Smckinney07

sweet medley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet medley Posted 9 Aug 2013 , 2:26am
post #1 of 5

AHi! I have booked my first wedding and have no idea how the set up process is suppose to happen. Its only cupcakes but I dont know if I frost them on site or deliver the done. The delivery travel time is about 20 min. Thanks so much in advance! -Adriana

4 replies
manddi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
manddi Posted 9 Aug 2013 , 3:13am
post #2 of 5

AYou didn't mention any design specifics so I'm going to assume the cupcakes are going to have a plain swirl on top. Deliver them finished

sweet medley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet medley Posted 9 Aug 2013 , 3:30am
post #3 of 5

AThanks! Forgot to mention....see thats how new I am :) they will have a swirl with small fondant flower and blueberries.

ajwonka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ajwonka Posted 10 Aug 2013 , 2:27am
post #4 of 5

Definitely deliver them finished!  

Smckinney07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Smckinney07 Posted 10 Aug 2013 , 2:41am
post #5 of 5

AI'd place them in their boxes (or whatever you plan on transporting them in) then frost, like an assembly line, then add decorations.

Make sure you have a flat, clean surface to place them on in the car-I always put non skid matting underneath my boxes when traveling so things don't slide around. Make sure your cupcakes are covered so they don't collect dust during transport.

Leave early so you have plenty of time. If your decorations are delicate make extras in case of breakage. Good Luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%