Thing 1 And Thing 2 Baby Shower Topper Help

Decorating By angelsmommy Updated 9 Aug 2013 , 4:32am by bct806

angelsmommy Posted 8 Aug 2013 , 6:28pm
post #1 of 2

AMy costumer is having a thing 1 and thing 2 baby shower and really wants this cake. She defently does NOT want the two sleeping babies on the top although she is having twins. Iv asked what does she has in mind and she said whatever i think of is fine with her and to suprise her. Now i was thinkin a big cat in the hat HAT on top or the things hair out of cotten candy but was thing the cake looked to "elegant" for that. I really need ideas and your opionons. What would you put also she want baby blue instead of the greenish color.please check out the cake Thanks [URL]http://cakecentral.com/g/i/3073885/a/3387381/birthday-cakes/sort/display_order/#[/URL]

1 reply
bct806 Posted 9 Aug 2013 , 4:32am
post #2 of 2

Is that not your cake? If not, you should really embed it in your post instead of adding it to your gallery. It makes it seem as though you made it and can seem like stealing to the person that did. If it is in fact yours, I apologize for the misunderstanding. 

Now, to your question. If done well, I think the hat would look really good on top. I would stay away from doing cotton candy on top of it unless you are putting it on fondant figures as hair. I agree that it would look out of place. You could do a FBCT or edible image of thing 1 & 2 hugging. You could even have the babies' names on them instead of thing 1 & 2.Or, you could do a big fondant plaque and write Welcome babies 1 & 2 in the style of Thing 1 & 2 shirts.

Also, this will cause some copyright issues if you do not have permission to use Dr.Seuss' pictures and characters. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%