Where Can I Get These Border Molds? Or Something Similar?

Decorating By Verachka Updated 18 Dec 2013 , 12:37am by pdesomov

Verachka Posted 7 Aug 2013 , 6:20pm
post #1 of 7



This cake is by a wish and a wisk 

6 replies
shanter Posted 7 Aug 2013 , 7:03pm
post #2 of 7

It's A Wish and a Whisk. Did you get in touch with them and ask politely where they got the molds? Maybe say you'd love to have a cake from them but you are not in their location.....etc.

shanter Posted 8 Aug 2013 , 5:59pm
post #3 of 7

This is a stencil:



that kind of looks like the bottom border in your picture. You could use it to apply buttercream or royal or whatever, and then overpipe to give it some depth.


It's possibly too big.

jenmat Posted 8 Aug 2013 , 6:06pm
post #4 of 7

knowing them they made that mold. Everything they do is uber custom. You could make a mold using a wood applique. 

Otherwise, try looking at Marvelous Molds website and see if they have something similar. 

ddaigle Posted 8 Aug 2013 , 6:17pm
post #5 of 7

Gorgeous cake. CalJava makes some ornate, chunky beautiful molds. I would look there also.

shanter Posted 8 Aug 2013 , 10:30pm
post #6 of 7



This isn't exactly like the top border, but similar. You could use this to make a silicone mold.

pdesomov Posted 18 Dec 2013 , 12:37am
post #7 of 7

You can get those at https://www.etsy.com/people/SugarArtMolds or www.sugarartmolds.com


I love their stuff. A little more expensive than Wilton but the detail and variety have made my cakes stand out and I've been able to charge more for the design to make up for it. 


Hope that helps!

Quote by @%username% on %date%