I Am New Wmi..questions???

Decorating By HeatherH Updated 3 Aug 2013 , 7:59pm by MimiFix

HeatherH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HeatherH Posted 3 Aug 2013 , 5:23pm
post #1 of 4

What do you all carry all your supplies in? Do you have ONE case that carries your paperwork too??

Got all my stuff in the mail yesterday...it is a little overwhelming! 

I have a demo in a week and my first class in three weeks!

3 replies
MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 3 Aug 2013 , 6:31pm
post #2 of 4

All my baking and decorating supplies go into a basket. Books are tucked into a shoulder bag with my netbook. I never put paperwork near food supplies... What demo? What class? Are you excited? 

HeatherH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HeatherH Posted 3 Aug 2013 , 7:38pm
post #3 of 4

I guess we are going to be doing a rose with playdoh/modeling clay since the store does not allow food items to go home with kids. I start teaching Wilton 1 I think...she called it basic..i am clarifying it by email. and yep..kind of excited! Really just want to be organized and at least look like i have it together...LOL I will but I figure in the beginning I will stumble a little! 

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 3 Aug 2013 , 7:59pm
post #4 of 4

Teaching can be fun. Get organized - make an outline and write yourself all the notes you need to feel comfortable. Make a list of everything you have to take with you and check it as you're packing up. Being nervous is expected, just don't tell people you're nervous. (You're a teacher now, and have an image to keep up!)  :)  Congratulations!!!  

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%