Cake Boss Decorating Patterns - Where To Get Them?

Decorating By hippitrold Updated 5 Aug 2013 , 4:26am by hippitrold

hippitrold Posted 1 Aug 2013 , 6:13pm
post #1 of 9

I love these patterns that Buddy puts on his cakes, but I come from Denmark and the "templates" (or whatever they are called) that he uses is nowhere to be found.

So can anyone tell me what they are called in English or where I can buy some - that would be great :)


8 replies
Godot Posted 1 Aug 2013 , 6:23pm
post #2 of 9

AThey're cslled stencils. Your best bet, from Danmark, would br ordering from England ' no customs charges.

hippitrold Posted 1 Aug 2013 , 6:32pm
post #3 of 9

Thank you so much :)

celiazumbach Posted 2 Aug 2013 , 8:58pm
post #4 of 9

AI buy all my stencils off EBay from around the world. Make sure they ship to Denmark though, or if you have someone you know in Australia, USA, or UK. Have your purchase posted to them to then get them to post them on to you. They are not heavy so postage is not expensive.

hippitrold Posted 4 Aug 2013 , 7:47am
post #5 of 9

AThank you, that's a great idea.

ramacake Posted 4 Aug 2013 , 8:03am
post #6 of 9

The stencils in the photo can be ordered from Designer   They have dozens and dozens of different designs.  And yes, you can also get a lot of designs on Ebay.  Good Luck!!

ramacake Posted 4 Aug 2013 , 8:05am
post #7 of 9

There is also a company in England called The Cake Decorating Co.  They do have a website and I think they have several designs also.

ApplegumPam Posted 4 Aug 2013 , 9:52pm
post #8 of 9

Beware of buying 'Designer Stencil' knockoffs from China or on Ebay - they are NOT the same quality.

Most importantly they are NOT the same thickness

Have seen a lot of new decoraters struggle with stencilling - they had purchased the 'cheapos' and were paying for it

hippitrold Posted 5 Aug 2013 , 4:26am
post #9 of 9

Athank you all! :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%