Can Anyone Hlpl Me!!!!!!!!!!

Decorating By Branches Updated 2 Aug 2013 , 3:37am by maybenot

Branches Posted 1 Aug 2013 , 2:02pm
post #1 of 8

Hey i'm trying to locate this elephant cake separator used in my profile (cake photo) ...as a matter of urgency..can anyone help me locate it......thank you awaiting responses.

7 replies
Smckinney07 Posted 1 Aug 2013 , 2:12pm
post #2 of 8

AIt doesn't look like something you'd typically find in a cake store, like Wilton seperators. It's not something I've seen before. Where did you get the picture? I'd ask the original designer

scwright Posted 1 Aug 2013 , 2:32pm
post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Branches 

Hey i'm trying to locate this elephant cake separator used in my profile (cake photo) ...as a matter of urgency..can anyone help me locate it......thank you awaiting responses.

 

It looks like it may be a sculpture related to Indian culture. Maybe you can google Indian (I think they typically have Hindu religion) or Bollywood cake separators and look for something in that realm.

Branches Posted 1 Aug 2013 , 2:38pm
post #4 of 8

AThanks you guys I will continue googling and see if I get it.... Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz if u guys come across it ... Plz let me know.

maybenot Posted 1 Aug 2013 , 7:43pm
post #5 of 8

Looks like a pillar candle holder to me. 

 

The cake maker is in Mumbai, India, so I'd doubt that the holder is readily available.

 

I went to google images and searched elephant pillar candle holder and elephants candle holder and lots of cute ones came up that would easily hold that top tier.  There are also a few on ebay.

keepingitreal21 Posted 1 Aug 2013 , 8:13pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybenot 

Looks like a pillar candle holder to me. 

 

The cake maker is in Mumbai, India, so I'd doubt that the holder is readily available.

 

I went to google images and searched elephant pillar candle holder and elephants candle holder and lots of cute ones came up that would easily hold that top tier.  There are also a few on ebay.

The original designer is located at 75 Rodney Road, Endeavour, Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

She's really talented!

She also did a rendition of the gorgeous "floating" *** in the City cake! Hers: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=616723508352298&set=a.344970355527616.86242.129972023694118&type=1&theater

 

*** in the City: http://montysmoments.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/***-city-cake-620ac052610.jpg

maybenot Posted 2 Aug 2013 , 3:37am
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepingitreal21 

The original designer is located at 75 Rodney Road, Endeavour, Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

She's really talented!

She also did a rendition of the gorgeous "floating" *** in the City cake! Hers: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=616723508352298&set=a.344970355527616.86242.129972023694118&type=1&theater

 

*** in the City: http://montysmoments.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/***-city-cake-620ac052610.jpg

 

Well,sadly, the initial google search results come up with this: http://www.bigindianwedding.com/ExpertGallery/Cakes-and-Cupcakes/

 

But, the fact remains that the cake was done 5 years ago and it becomes quite difficult to source exact replicas after a time.  It's important that clients understand this and are willing to source something else that they like or to be willing to allow the cake creator to find something that will work in a similar manner.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%