What Is This Tool??

Decorating By c3heaven Updated 24 Jul 2013 , 11:54am by MsGF

c3heaven Posted 24 Jul 2013 , 8:29am
post #1 of 3



I just got myself the basic 32 piece gum paste cutter set and am wondering what the 2 white triangular thingy is. i've attached the picture please tell me what i am to use it for? i picked the image from a google image result so kindly excuse the watermark.


Thanks in advance.




2 replies
sheilabelle Posted 24 Jul 2013 , 10:33am
post #2 of 3

AIt is an easle to hold your practice board (I think).

MsGF Posted 24 Jul 2013 , 11:54am
post #3 of 3

Sheilabelle is right.  It is a stand to hold your practice board up right.  This way you can practice techniques you wish to put on the side of your cake.  When put together the two pieces push together like an X.

Quote by @%username% on %date%