Anyone Ever Bought A Cake When You Couldn't Fit Making One In??

Lounge By Crazy-Gray Updated 29 Jul 2013 , 1:22pm by Crazy-Gray

Crazy-Gray Posted 23 Jul 2013 , 1:18pm
post #1 of 8

A... Tomorrow I collect my wife's birthday cake!! I feel so guilty but I took on too many orders and had a tough week with the weather...

I am trying to convince myself it's market research but actually I ran out of time BAD HUSBAND!...

Please ease my conscience and tell me you have (or would) do the same?? Lol

7 replies
ECC12 Posted 23 Jul 2013 , 1:25pm
post #2 of 8

I have done this for my husband.  He always changes his mind at the last minute on what he wants, so I usually end up buying a cake from the store, he doen't really care either way.  Don't be to hard on yourself we all have weeks like the one you have

as you wish Posted 23 Jul 2013 , 2:18pm
post #3 of 8

AYou could tell her that you wanted to get her something different, seeing as she has access to your cake all the time. ;)

Crazy-Gray Posted 23 Jul 2013 , 2:22pm
post #4 of 8

A... I just hope it's up to my standard lol... They say doctors make the worst patients...

I have visions of me grumbling "that's not good enough!" 'stomp stomp stomp...'

... I'm gonna have nightmares tonight!

scrumdiddlycakes Posted 23 Jul 2013 , 3:10pm
post #5 of 8

Wow, that is terrible! I would *never* do that! (except for every year we've been married)

vgcea Posted 29 Jul 2013 , 12:42am
post #6 of 8

AGuilt? Please. That's a good thing that on her special day you'll both get to enjoy a different cake not your typical cake which I'm sure she's had thousands of times. Shoot on my birthday I treat myself to other people's cakes. I love Crave Cupcakes; they're a total 180 from mine but that why I love those suckers-- they're different. She [I]should be grateful[/I] you're being [I]so thoughtful[/I].

daryll Posted 29 Jul 2013 , 7:56am
post #7 of 8

AI did it just last week. It was on my birthday and I had already made 4 dozen cupcakes for work and my own birthday cake and a friend decided to have a Welcome Royal Prince morning tea the next day... so I bought an un-iced cake and decorated it after getting home from my birthday dinner! Phew!

Crazy-Gray Posted 29 Jul 2013 , 1:22pm
post #8 of 8

AWell I must say despite my fussiness it wasn't a bad cake... I'm glad I charge more than he does tho- that's all I'm saying ;-)

You were all right, not making the cake was well appreciated... Different style and flavours, it was pretty fun!... Passion fruit smbc not joining my favs list tho lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%