Icing Bags

Decorating By NanaCin Updated 20 Jul 2013 , 1:29am by tracycakes

NanaCin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NanaCin Posted 19 Jul 2013 , 1:18pm
post #1 of 6

Can anyone tell me which is the best bags to buy and does anyone have a good supply place  to order them. Where I live there is limited places to get these.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Cindy

5 replies
hbquikcomjamesl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hbquikcomjamesl Posted 19 Jul 2013 , 3:47pm
post #2 of 6

Personally, I just cut the corner out of a zip-top bag (at least "storage" grade, preferably "freezer" grade; definitely NOT "sandwich" grade).

gingerbreadtogo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gingerbreadtogo Posted 19 Jul 2013 , 4:22pm
post #3 of 6

I get a lot of my supplies online."countrykitchensa.com" has disposable decorating bags, reusable bags, parchment triangles and what I use is the 12" x 800' parchment roll.  There are many online suppliers, you can even go on Amazon and find quite a few suppliers for decorating bags and everything else. 

Good Luck!

Sonya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sonya Posted 19 Jul 2013 , 4:57pm
post #4 of 6

I prefer the Kee-seal disposable bags. I use these at my full time job decorating and at home decorating and very seldom do they bust at the seam. They also have disposable bags that have some texturizing on the outside of them so your hands grips the bag better. I ordered mine online directly from them just google the name Kee-seal.

Sassyzan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sassyzan Posted 19 Jul 2013 , 10:20pm
post #5 of 6

AI use wilton featherweight reusable and disposable. I wash out and reuse the disposable bags until they get a hole in them. I've had one roll of 25 for about 2 years and I'm just now down to my last half dozen or so. I label some of them "royal only" to ensure they stay grease-free for my cookie decorating.

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 20 Jul 2013 , 1:29am
post #6 of 6

I use Kee-Seal and they are great.  I ordered some recently, direct from Kee-Seal and they sent along some Kee-Seal Ultra and I didn't like those at all. They busted.  The regular kee-seal are easy to grip and they don't bust at the seams.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%