Ices Convention

Decorating By FioreCakes Updated 4 Aug 2013 , 9:40pm by LisaBerczel

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 22 Jul 2013 , 4:11pm
post #31 of 38

A"Anyone attending ANY part of the show, with the exception of the Awards Banquet, MUST be registered and pay the appropriate fees. This includes children of any age and babes in arms that you plan to bring into any demo, class, vendor room, cake display room, or show function.  For the comfort of all attendees, we strongly suggest not bringing young babies or children to demonstrations or Hands-on classes. If you do bring a small child/infant to the demonstrations and classes, they must have a ticket for that event and are expected to be quiet and respectful of both the teacher and the other audience members. If you need to leave during a demonstration, you will not be readmitted. Strollers are not permitted in the Vendor Room at any time due to space constraints."

Annabakescakes Posted 22 Jul 2013 , 4:14pm
post #32 of 38

Ahttp://icesconvention.org/Registration.html it is the paragraph next to the picture of the ladies on a fence wearing blue shirts.

DeliciousDesserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeliciousDesserts Posted 22 Jul 2013 , 7:17pm
post #33 of 38

AUgh. Shame in me. I started reading at the prices. Well just have to take turns if we go.

DeliciousDesserts Posted 22 Jul 2013 , 7:18pm
post #34 of 38

AJust so we're clear...I would never take him to a demo. We don't even gontonfancy restaurants. When we do go out, we ask to sit far from other guests & sweep him out at the slightest disruption.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 3 Aug 2013 , 3:08am
post #35 of 38

Are CCers going to try to meetup somewhere?  I might be persuaded to drive over to Lex to see you all, even though I don't cake all that much any more.  It would be Sunday only.

Annabakescakes Posted 3 Aug 2013 , 6:20am
post #36 of 38

A

Original message sent by leah_s

Are CCers going to try to meetup somewhere?  I might be persuaded to drive over to Lex to see you all, even though I don't cake all that much any more.  It would be Sunday only.

wait, there are going to be people there who aren't on cake central??? I am SHOCKED! Lol

DeliciousDesserts Posted 3 Aug 2013 , 11:05am
post #37 of 38

A**squeals**

Leah!!! That would be so awesome!!!

Ha ha (*snarky voice*) are we meeting you by the SPS table?

LisaBerczel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaBerczel Posted 4 Aug 2013 , 9:40pm
post #38 of 38

I'll be at the Grex booth  - so stop by and say HI....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%