Hopefully soon to start my "out of my home" cake/sweets business. I like the following names. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
1. Just the Cake
2. Cake Snob (all my friends call me this & tell me this is what I turn them into)
3. Sweet Decadence (know this is kinda morbid considering decadence is "decay", but sounds cool)
4. Country Cakes, Sweets & Treats (I live out in the country on 28 acres)
6. Pamcakes (my twins used to call my pancakes this when they were little, kinda cute)
7. From Scratch
8. It's Your Cake (I've said this so many times, I lost count. As I'm sure have all of you)
Thanks again, I look forward to your responses.
AI like 3, 4, and 7 the best. The others are very cake centered, it sounds like you will offer a bit more. I definitely don't think decay when I hear the word decadence.
ASame as above. If you google PamCakes, there will be 1,000s up, all around the globe. That's why I went in a different direction with my business name. Even though it was available in my county, I didn't want to get lost in the list. I like Sweet Decadence. Simple, and not tied to just cakes.
ADid you check if there are existing businesses with those names because most of them are probably already taken!
Yes, From Scratch is listed but with other names attached. So might get lost in the shuffle, so probably best to nix that one.
Thanks for the advice. I love this site!!!
I like frosted
AI just happened to catch a snippet of a Cupcake Wars, and one of the business' names was Frosted. Don't know where they're located, or anything. Just an observation. :-) I do like the name anyway.
I like Sweet Decadence. :) #4 is a little bit too long, IMO.
So many names have already been thought of and taken....I had a hard time when I was coming up with a name.
I like frosted, and sweet Decadence
One would not think coming up with a "catchy" (key work) name for your business would be such a daunting task, but alas, it is. Thanks for all the input...your comments really help!