Advice On A 3D Bear Cake

Decorating By Love 2 bake Updated 14 Jul 2013 , 1:20am by anavillatoro1

Love 2 bake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Love 2 bake Posted 13 Jul 2013 , 11:50am
post #1 of 7

Hi, can anyone help with advice or tips on how to make a teddy bear 3D cake without a tin please, do i do arms as cake or just in fondant? i would be very gratefull for any help. Thank you

6 replies
anavillatoro1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anavillatoro1 Posted 13 Jul 2013 , 12:45pm
post #2 of 7

AGoogle bakeabooingblogspot.com they have good tutorial, just make sure your recipe is dens not soft or it can be impossible (hapens to me one's) good luck

Love 2 bake Posted 13 Jul 2013 , 1:23pm
post #3 of 7

Ive just had a look on that wedsite  anavillatoro1  thank you so much its just what i needed, that is going to be a great help.Thank you again.

anavillatoro1 Posted 13 Jul 2013 , 2:07pm
post #4 of 7

AYou're welcome just make sure the cake recipe is good for carving :)

Love 2 bake Posted 13 Jul 2013 , 5:24pm
post #5 of 7

Is there a recipe you would recommend? :)

BatterUpCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BatterUpCake Posted 13 Jul 2013 , 5:33pm
post #6 of 7

WASC! I love WASC and you can do it from scratch. It doesn't have to be almond either. You can flavor it anything you can dream of using emulsions, oils, extracts, flavored creamers, soda, liqeuer.... I love me some WASC. I had always despised white cake and now I am addicted.

anavillatoro1 Posted 14 Jul 2013 , 1:19am
post #7 of 7

AI found one that works for me whas the vanila cake on the book " confetti cakes" I do not now what WASC is batterupcake is referring to, but I try the original WASC the ckelady one and is good but soft annd tender, what I like but no for carving (it's jus my opinion)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%