Does Anyone Recognize This Cake And/or Pattern?

Decorating By Yeloroz65 Updated 11 Jul 2013 , 2:35am by Yeloroz65

Yeloroz65 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Yeloroz65 Posted 10 Jul 2013 , 8:33pm
post #1 of 6

A bride-to-be wants this cake, in September, but I haven't been able to find the textured pattern...yet!  Anyone know?  She sent this to my cell phone, and I did find it in a google search, but it didn't have any clues as to what was used to get the pattern.  She found it at a wedding cake site. This pattern appears to be more elegant than the texturing tools I'm finding through my internet search.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

5 replies
Relznik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Relznik Posted 10 Jul 2013 , 9:26pm
post #2 of 6

I wanted to do a version of this cake....

I used the Autumn Carpenter floral texture sheet

http://autumncarpenter.com/products/product.aspx?product=58

(bottom left, the paisley one)

Here's what I did....

http://cakecentral.com/g/i/3006056/a/3349241/tower-of-richly-coloured-red-and-gold-cupcakes-with-fantasy-flowers-topped-with-a-two-tier-gold-cake-finished-with-matching-flower/

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 10 Jul 2013 , 9:32pm
post #3 of 6
Relznik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Relznik Posted 10 Jul 2013 , 9:46pm
post #4 of 6

Shanter...  we linked to the same product!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 10 Jul 2013 , 11:57pm
post #5 of 6

GMTA! (great minds think alike)   icon_wink.gif

Yeloroz65 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Yeloroz65 Posted 11 Jul 2013 , 2:35am
post #6 of 6

Thank you for your help!!  Love my fellow CC users!  They are the best! I did see those in my search. Relznik, love your version!  It's really beautiful.  If I can't find the exact pattern I guess I could just give the bride a few other options.  Maybe I'll order that pattern and do a fondant swatch to show her.  I even searched embossing mats for scrapbooking, but came up empty. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%