Daring Bakers?

Lounge By bct806 Updated 3 Jul 2013 , 4:17pm by sweetcookielove

bct806 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bct806 Posted 1 Jul 2013 , 2:51am
post #1 of 7

Does anyone else do the Daring Bakers or Daring Cooks? I just started it last month and have really been enjoying it. Interested to know if there are any others out there!

6 replies
kaylawaylalayla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaylawaylalayla Posted 1 Jul 2013 , 3:33pm
post #2 of 7

AWhat is it?

bct806 Posted 1 Jul 2013 , 4:14pm
post #3 of 7

The Daring Kitchen does two challenges every month. One Daring Cooks (17th) and One Daring Bakers(1st). Last month was Swedish Meatballs and Pie. You have to keep it hush hush until the release date when you can put it on your blog or Facebook page. It's a lot of fun. I have learned a lot by doing it and seeing what others come up with. These are the ones I have done so far. My photography is a work in progress!!

http://brandy-cakes.weebly.com/daring-things.html

thedaringkitchen.com (if you want to sign up) Doesn't cost anything just something fun to do to challenge yourself

kaylawaylalayla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaylawaylalayla Posted 1 Jul 2013 , 4:50pm
post #4 of 7

AThat's sounds awesome and something I would like to do in the future

sweetcookielove Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcookielove Posted 3 Jul 2013 , 2:19am
post #5 of 7

ASounds like fun! I've been looking on their website but I don't really see too much information on it. Am I missing something?

bct806 Posted 3 Jul 2013 , 5:40am
post #6 of 7

You have to sign up for it before you can see the challenges. There is a waiting period. (Formality really, all they are doing is waiting until the next month's challenge before letting you in.) http://thedaringkitchen.com/faq  This site tells you all about it. 

sweetcookielove Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcookielove Posted 3 Jul 2013 , 4:17pm
post #7 of 7

AThanks! I'm excited to start!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%