Organization???

Decorating By prettycupcake Updated 1 Jul 2013 , 10:22pm by whiteangel

prettycupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prettycupcake Posted 1 Jul 2013 , 1:58am
post #1 of 5

Hello CC Members,

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of a good and organized way to keep all the cutters in order. It takes me forever now to find one and my drawer is getting out of hand. How do you keep your cutters in order??

Thanks in advance!

Heidi 

4 replies
laxgirl715 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laxgirl715 Posted 1 Jul 2013 , 2:33am
post #2 of 5

AMine are in Ziploc bags by category. The bag is labeled and stored in a large plastic bucket. Works ok for now. I saw a pic somewhere that uswd the same Ziploc categorization idea but then hung the bags on pegboard.

bct806 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bct806 Posted 1 Jul 2013 , 3:23am
post #3 of 5

Get a peg board and hang them on there. I have been considering doing this with my cookie cutters. Then it takes up no drawer space at all. Or a hardware organizer. The ones with lots of drawers on it. 

prettycupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prettycupcake Posted 1 Jul 2013 , 4:36pm
post #4 of 5

Thank you ladies! I sure will try that.

Heidi 

whiteangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
whiteangel Posted 1 Jul 2013 , 10:22pm
post #5 of 5

You know those 3-5 drawer plastic bins, some are even on rollers?  Some of them come with smaller drawers and this is what I use for keeping all my stuff organized.  Ziplocks with each kind kept together.  One of the drawers is deep and wide - to keep things neat, I bought smaller plastic boxes.  Those are great for all the extra icing tips that don't fit in your icing tip box. 

Peg boards will get dusting in time and just one more think to clean over time.  Now a drape of some kind that could fall down over all the things hanging there would help.  JMHO

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%