What Mould Is This?

Decorating By Bean123 Updated 28 Jun 2013 , 11:50pm by sweettooth101

Bean123 Posted 28 Jun 2013 , 2:43pm
post #1 of 8



Do you know what mould was used on this cake??

7 replies
AndreasCakes Posted 28 Jun 2013 , 2:52pm
post #2 of 8

There isn't an image to look at. Try reposting please :)

AndreasCakes Posted 28 Jun 2013 , 3:31pm
post #4 of 8

Nope! Doesn't work

Bean123 Posted 28 Jun 2013 , 4:43pm
post #5 of 8


maybenot Posted 28 Jun 2013 , 9:58pm
post #6 of 8

I don't know about the bottom border--it's a bit hard to see.


As for the flowers, they look like a hydrangea cutter (the 4 petal flower) and various other flower cutters that have been detailed with a tool and/or overpiped with royal icing.

AZCouture Posted 28 Jun 2013 , 11:29pm
post #7 of 8

Which part? There's several things going on on that cake.

sweettooth101 Posted 28 Jun 2013 , 11:50pm
post #8 of 8

If you are talking about the different flowers all over the cake it looks like all types of cutters used. Ben Isreal does that on one of his cakes but runs a piece of lace and fondant through the past machine to imprint. Here's the link if you're interested.

Quote by @%username% on %date%