What Is This??

Decorating By auntginn Updated 26 Jun 2013 , 8:31pm by auntginn

auntginn Posted 26 Jun 2013 , 8:13pm
post #1 of 3

I bought this plunger style flower.  Didn't come with a pic of what the flower should look like.  Can anybody tell me.  I googled it and it shows different flowers, mostly hydrangea.


Called laurustinus


Thank you 

2 replies
auntginn Posted 26 Jun 2013 , 8:31pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you!!  Was hoping but wanted to be sure.

Quote by @%username% on %date%